This Arizona staple opened at 11:00 am on September 23, featuring rides, entertainment, a midway carnival, and all types of delicious food.
Where to park?
The Nort Lot $12
The West Lot $8
VIP Parking – Reserve in advance and located North of the Coliseum $30
How much does admission cost?
General admission (ages 8 and up) $15
Children 7 and under – Free
What to do?
There are fantastic attractions, events, and experiences at the AZ State Fair. Here are some you can’t miss:
- Enjoy different rides, including La Grande Wheel
- Try your luck at the games on the carnival midway
- Sample as many delicious fair foods, including hamburgers like Cheeto
- Check out the World’s Inclusive Circus
- Shop for different trinkets at the Shopping Pavilion
- Visit the Livestock Barn to meet a wide variety of furry and feathered friends
When: September 23 – October 30
Open Thursday through Sunday
Admission: $15 for general admission and can be purchased online or at the gate
Where: 1826 W. McDowell Road, Phoenix
Featured image by Gregory E. Clifford from Shutterstock.