Located between Phoenix and Tucson, Casa Grande is a great spot to explore plus, it’s totally free and open to the public! Learn more about the history of each sign and how and when it was restored in a plaque next to each of them.
Invite your friends and take the most creative pictures at the park, remembering the different businesses around Arizona where they once belonged.
List of neon signs
- Arizona Edison
- Coxon’s Building Materials
- Dairy Queen
- Goddard Shoe store
- Horse Shoe Motel
- Hotel Sacaton
- Casa Grande Photo Shop
- Ralph’s Cafe
- Valley National Bank
Learn more about these signs here.
- The Park is open daily, and signs are lit from dusk to 11 pm
- Do not enter the property at night after the signs go off
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- Refrain from activity that could damage the neon signs and tubing
Where: Casa Grande Neon Sign Park 408 N Sacaton St, Casa Grande, AZ
Hours: Open from dusk to 11 pm
Featured image by Nathan Lippe from Instagram @AdvertisingCollector