1-4. Listen to enchanting performances at these candlelit concerts
Calm your mind and experience amazing music in a new light with these sensational concerts by candlelight in some of Phoenix’s most beautiful spaces. Here are some of the ones that will take place this month:
- A Tribute to Queen and more
- A Tribute to Taylor Swift
- The Best of Frank Sinatra & Nat King Cole
- Rock Classics on Strings
5. Buy plants and drink some iced coffee at this shop in Downtown Phoenix
Known as a neighborhood lifestyle shop, Pueblo has inspired discovery, exploration, and wonder since 2015. Inside this oasis, you can find different products, from jewelry, incense, and books to plants from the Sonoran desert and more tropical wet climates.
6. Visit the Dorrance Planetarium
Celebrate the beginning of summer by going to Dorrance Planetarium inside the Arizona Science Center. They have different shows so check out their official website and buy tickets asap.
7. Sign up for this Moon Meditation Workshop at the Japanese Friendship Garden
Relax your mind and body during this workshop hosted by the Japanese Friendship Garden and Jude Luth from Biophilia on Tuesday, June 14 from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
8. Attend a Drag Disco Brunch at Kavhi Coffee + Cafe
Put on your dancing shoes and celebrate Pride and diversity this June at the Drag Disco Brunch at Kahvi Coffee and Cafe on Roosevelt Row. See you there on Saturday, June 25 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm for a savory and sweet bottomless brunch.
9. Experience “Chihuly After Dark” for the last time
The last night of “Chihuly After Dark” will take place on June 7, 2022. The exhibit by Dale Chihuly is about to finish, so hurry and buy your tickets!
10. Get a drive-thru Margarita!
No time to make your own Margarita? No problem. Someburros is now offering Margaritas at their drive-thru.
11. Spend an afternoon at Artropia: The Immersive Art Experience
Artopia: The Immersive Art Experience allows guests to explore a unique and future-forward art exhibit.
- Murals from some of the most talented local and nationally renowned street artists
- Immerse yourself in this futuristic art experience with large scare light art installations, interactive projection mapping, and sound reactive LED’s
- Enjoy the Artopia lounge with cocktails and gallery pieces at the end of the experience
There is also an After Dark show at the exhibition with burlesque, street dance, circus acts, and more!
Featured image by Barry Singleton from Shutterstock.