Can you think of anything more romantic than a night stroll through the Desert Botanical Garden with a drink in one hand and holding your lover’s hand in the other? This is exactly what you can do at their monthly event, “Sonoran Sippin’,” which takes place once a month through September.
Summer’s on at the Garden! If you prefer a fun Friday, then invite your friends and family. Every event will feature different artists playing live music from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
June 24 Summer Sippin’
Music by Remi Goode (alternative folk/pop/ and Jack Alves (guitar)
Welcome drink: Peachy Business
Other important details
- Non-alcoholic welcome drinks are available.
- Full bar service will be available in two Garden locations.
- Water refill stations and water and soda vending machines are available.
- Gertrude’s Restaurant will be open.
- Advance ticket purchase is required.
We will keep you posted about the performers for July, August, and September!
When: June 24, July 22, August 26, and September 23
Where: Desert Botanical Garden
Admission: Members- Adults $10-95
General Admission – Adults $14.95
Featured image by Bill Florence from Shutterstock.