A popular social media trend (and a fun one) has certainly been the “how to spot someone from somewhere” challenge in 30 seconds or less!
This is why we had to ask our own Secret Phoenix followers to send us their best answers to “how to spot a Phoenician in 30 seconds” and we got some pretty original and creative answers.
Take a look at our top 10 picks below and check out the thread we made on Instagram if you need a good laugh (or want to share your own).
1. “When they’re tailgating you going 80 mph”.
2. “Say it’s hot outside and wait for someone to start yelling about how 90º isn’t hot”.
3. “Wearing a sweater or jacket with flip flops”.
4. “Ask them to pronounce realtor o mountain”.
5. “Sandals all year”.
6. “Carrying a gallon size thing of water all year round!”.
7. “Shorts in December”.
8. “When the best parking spot is not the closest but the shadiest spot”.
9. “They’re really happy when it rains”.
10. “Flip flops at the NYE Party”.
Featured image by Sean Pavone from Shutterstock.